The Annual International Conference on Advances in Contemporary Cultural Studies (CCS) aims to understand how meaning is generated, disseminated, and produced from the social, political and economic spheres within a given culture. CCS will tackle historical culture and how it affects the modern society.
Dr. Danny S.Paau will deliver
"Negotiating Contemporaneity : China's Cross-century Pursuit for National and Cultural Renaissance"
Chair and Professor, History Department Director,
United Nations Association of China Director,
History Teaching Support & Research Centre
Hong Kong Shue Yan University
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Book Compilation on Cultural Studies" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. King Sang Ricardo Mak, CCS Program Chair, from Hong Kong Baptist University.
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CCS 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CCS 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.