The program features 20 contact hours weekly; twice-weekly language tables; films; food tastings; student-run graduate research groups and other culturally rich extracurricular programming.
- All students pay in-state tuition
- On-campus housing is available, but not required
- Classes carry 6-10 credits
- Courses are open to undergraduate, graduate, non-traditional, and professional students
- Final application deadline is May 1, 2015
Questions? Please contact (email@example.com or 812-855-2889). Please also share this information with students and colleagues who may be interested!