Τετάρτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2023

We Will All Benefit from Meeting Our Goal

 



Year-end gift giving makes us feel good, it assists wonderful organizations, and it gives us tax deductions. I invite you to join me today in making a year-end gift to H-Net. Collectively, H-Net’s community of subscribers can easily achieve the fundraising goal of $35,000 to support the rebuild of the Commons. We are nearly there as we have raised just over $28,000! The platform upgrade will enhance the way we produce and share information and make the Commons more mobile friendly. We will all benefit from this and help ensure that H-Net remains a vibrant space for exchanging academic ideas. Please give a gift of $10, $25, or $50; you may, of course, give more if able.

I give to H-Net because I receive value from belonging to this community. I came to H-Net a little more than a decade ago. I connected with an incredible community of scholars on H-Africa who engaged in high-level discussions with grace and collegiality, openly shared information, and answered queries freely. On H-Net I found opportunities to give conference presentations, publish articles and book chapters, and review books. I joined the editorial team on H-Africa and have worked with remarkable people. I recently won election to serve on H-Net's leadership team. Whether you are a longtime subscriber or recently discovered H-Net yourself, I hope your network experience is proving as fruitful as mine. 

Please unite with me in helping H-Net make its 2022 fundraising goal.


To donate by credit card online, please follow this link to the Support H-Net page: https://networks.h-net.org/support-h-net

Or send a check payable to H-Net:

H-Net: Humanities & Social Sciences Online
Old Horticulture, Room 141H
506 East Circle Drive
East Lansing, MI 48824
USA

 

 

Lorna Zukas

President (2023); H-Net Editor, H-Africa

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου